Our Aim is That Delegates Change Their Behaviour
In many organisations, delegates participate in training courses, have an enjoyable day, and return to the workplace where they carry on doing the same things in the same old way. Inter-action does things differently. In our courses we aim to change behaviours. We want delegates to leave our courses with:
- A deeper understanding of the subject
- A greater awareness of their own style
- Information about how their style impacts other people
- A new set of skills
- An ability to actually do things differently
How is Inter-action different?
It is the trainers themselves. They have
- An understanding of organisational problems,
- Explored the subjects they are training in depth,
- Come from unusual backgrounds,
- A shared set of values and intentions,
- Studied human behaviour and problems,
- Have models, tools, and techniques to facilitate changes.
This uniquely powerful combination, means that Inter-action training have maximum impact. Bringing together different styles and methods of training means that we are able to offer a greater variety of experiential courses, all of which are demanding yet fun.